fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF Europe web site

From: Raphael Rousseau
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF Europe web site
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:54:40 +0100

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 12:39:53AM +0100, Klaus Kappel wrote:

> A local search engine would help in many cases (esp. the MailingLists).
> Would it be possible to get htdig on that server?

<sorry for the technical mess>
I suggest we ask to the one who will be in charge of that type of
services. Perhaps they'll have other ideas, 'cause some of them are
professional sysadmins and they may have their own views about this type
of things.
Let's simply say that search engine features would be appreciated.
</sorry for the technical mess>

        Raph
--
Raphael Rousseau <RaphaelRousseau AT fsfeurope.org>
        Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur