fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: Nouveaux cours et quelques questions

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: Nouveaux cours et quelques questions
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:38:47 +0200

On 24/Sep/03 10:03 +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 08:30:21AM +0200,
>  Alexandre Dulaunoy <address@hidden> wrote
>  a message of 35 lines which said:
>
> > http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/
>
> Licences très variées, pas forcément GFDL.

Oui c'est le mix et la position de O'Reilly n'est pas simple aussi.

> > http://www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book/index.html
>
> Pas de section invariante. Un "back cover" qui est sans doute
> juridiquement inutile. Un "front cover" qui l'ests ans doute aussi.

En  effet, l'utilisation  de la  GFDL  est souvent  sans des  sections
invariantes. Il y a peu d'exemple...

L'exemple  le plus  courant est  "No Starch  Press" avec  des sections
invariantes est :

http://linuxpip.org/
"
Linux in the Workplace is released  under the GNU FDL. It is available
for purchase at  No Starch Press or at  your local computer bookstore,
including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Borders.

Copyright (c) 2002 No Starch Press.
Permission is granted to  copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the  GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any  later version  published by  the Free  Software  Foundation; with
Invariant  Sections  being  "GNU  Free  Documentation  License",  with
Front-Cover Texts being  "Front Matter / Table of  Contents", and with
Back-Cover Texts  being "Other No Starch  Press Books". A  copy of the
license is  included in the  section entitled "GNU  Free Documentation
License".
"

L'utilisation la plus importante de la GFDL semble Wikipedia mais sans
section invariante :

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFDL_Workshop

(meta est le wiki de travail de Wikipedia).

adulau

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--         http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBCD