fsfe-uk

Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Format stuff

From: Anthony Ogden
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Format stuff
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:23:36 +0100

Pages 12,13 and 14 mention the New York Linux Expo and the FSF briefly. Page 20 asks for help with the AFFS and page 112 shows a picture and a quick mention of the seminar in Sheffield.

Indeed, that's where I read about AFFS.   I was insterested in the campaign
for use of Free Software in Education because I have 4 children, (each of whom use Linux, ok youngest is 2, he just likes Tux) and I'm currently writing some
software for them that I want to have an educational theme.   Ideal stuff to
OpenSource when I get stuff finished.