fsfe-uk

Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Georg C. F. Greve <address@hidden>] Recommendation of the

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Georg C. F. Greve <address@hidden>] Recommendation of the FSF Europe on 6th framework programme of the European Commission (fwd)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:29:07 +0200

 || On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:29:19 +0100 (BST)
 || Andrew Savory <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Since it has been posted on this list now, maybe there are also
 >> others (companies, universities, organizations) who might be
 >> interested or maybe you know someone who is?

 as> We'll certainly be adding our name to the recommendation. And
 as> strongly urging our colleagues in other companies to do the same.

It would be good if for every party seeking to support the campaign
some "authorized representative" wrote a mail to

     address@hidden

containing something along the lines of

     We, XYZ, support the recommendation of the FSF Europe regarding
     the FP6 by the European Union. Please list us as
         XYZ
         <snail-mail address>
         <favorite URL>

That way there is some "formal" display of support so we can claim in
good conscience that this party is truly supportive.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>