fsfe-uk

[Fsfe-uk] Promoting Open Source

From: Tom Weiss
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Promoting Open Source
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:34:10 +0100

I am working with a journalist who is currently writing an article on open source software.

Does anyone know of an IT Manager for a well-known business who could talk to them about escalating IT expenditure and why they are looking at open source?

I really need a reply in the next day.

t.

Tom Weiss

Clark Weiss Associates

211, Piccadilly, London W1J 9HF

Tel: 020 7917 1803

Fax: 020 7917 1804

Mobile: 07810 882329

www.clarkweiss.com

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying or other distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your system. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment. We do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof. We do not accept liability for any action or inaction by the recipient as a result of advice or information contained within this email.