Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:42:46 +0100

> Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:43:55 -0000
> From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
>
> > Bottom line: we're more likely to find allies in the
> > anit-capitalism camp than in the pro-capitalism camp.  [...]
>
> I disagree.  I think pro-capitalists will appreciate the possibility
> for a fairer free market that stands a chance of achieving the
> requirements of comparable etc goods.

I hope you're right ...  And for now, I am prepared to let hope
triumph over cyncism :-)  I just hope I'm not proved right ...

> Talk to everyone and endorse no-one yet, I say.

Seems like a sound policy, not just for now but for always.  I don't
see that the AFFS has any business _endorsing_ any particular
political position (especially since they all suck).

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I wonder just when our thirst for the Premiership got so
         unquenchable that we'd even consider employing the likes of
         Mr. Bowyer" -- Tony Henshall.