Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003

From: Timothy Baldwin
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Stalls at Marxism 2003
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:30:33 +0100

On Saturday 17 May 2003 12:27 pm, North London John wrote:
> I'd be happy to work on a stall at Marxism.
> (BTW - those dates are wrong - 4th June is a Wednesday)

I meant July.

> Certainly, the questions about value and property Free Software raises
> should be of great interest to any Marxist, likewise the co-operative
> organizational ideas.

Although the confrence is called Marxism, Marxists make up a minority of the
attendees.There are at least a few non-marxist speakers, for example, John
Pilger, Susan George and Tony Benn. (From previous years)

I expect such people also to be interested.

--
Member AFFS, WYLUG, SWP (UK), ANL, Leeds SA, Leeds Anti-war coalition
OpenPGP key fingerprint: D0A6 F403 9745 CED4 6B3B  94CC 8D74 8FC9 9F7F CFE4