fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] 2022 December FSS for [es] translation

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: [FSF] 2022 December FSS for [es] translation
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:18:10 -0500

Hi,

On 12/11/22 02:47, Alirio wrote:

Attached you can find the Markdown file with the Spanish translation of the December FSF bulletin.

We haven't published this yet. The reason is we found some peculiar things in the translation during review and wanted to ask you about it first.

We found some things here and there that are corrected in the attached copy.

However, the most peculiar thing is that some of the URLs are translated. Of course, we are able to revert those back to the original, but it does make us wonder how that happened.

"Translated" URLs:
* https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/quince-años-de-libreplanet-regístrese-ahora-para-unirse-a-nosotros-el-18-y-19-de-marzo
* https://fsfe.org/noticias/2022/noticias-20221121-01.en.html
* https://sachachua.com/blog/2022/11/2022-11-28-emacs-noticias/

Please let us know why this happened when you have the chance. We are curious.

Other things:

> Leído por tí y otros
> 230,658 activistas. Esto es 92 más que en el ultimo mes.

* Is it really tí, not ti?
* Also, should it be último?

El *Free Software Supporter* está disponible en español. Para ver la
versión en español haz click aqui:

* clic instead of click?
* aquí instead of aqui?

Thank you,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Registration for "LibrePlanet 2023: Charting the Course" is open:
https://libreplanet.org/2023/

Our fall fundraiser is running at full speed. Please visit
https://www.fsf.org/appeal, join the FSF, or inspire others to join
the movement to help us defend the freedom to share.

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.