fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] 2022 December FSS for [es] translation

From: Alirio
Subject: Re: [FSF] 2022 December FSS for [es] translation
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 18:33:23 -0500

Hi Devin, thanks for the comments.

1.

the URL finding is super interesting, I guess one of the people, who helped with the translation, translated the URL too, thinking that there is a Spanish counterpart. Another theory is that somebody used a automatic translator (😮)

The good thing is that the Base URL is the same, indicating that it was done without any objective to harm or redirect to another webpage. It was just basically a mistake.

I usually do not check for those types of changes (URLs, Links, etc) within the translation document (however I will start doing that from now on)

2.

* Is it really tí, not ti?

It is "ti" without the accent mark.

3.

* Also, should it be último?

yes, it is "último" with the accent mark.

4.
* clic instead of click?

it is click

5.

* aquí instead of aqui?

yes, is "aquí" with the accent mark.

I will pay more attention to those kind of mistakes!!  they are really difficult to check in a long text.

Cheers.

Alirio.