gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] loner

From: Julian Wolf
Subject: [Gallium-dev] loner
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:23:42 +0000

" Keep those words etched indelibly in your mind as you navigate through the troubled waters of OPCS toward the welcoming shores of conservative sanity. Frankly, if this is all there is to the Kingdom of God, I want a refund and being a Christian is a colossal waste of time.
I am sure some clever chemist could devise some kind of test to determine what kinds of snack foods are being excreted by the eating public.
No undertaking I can think of will better reinforce the lessons you learn from the previous step than this one. Many of our churches, even though they feel they represent the truth, actually are upholding something that is distorted and false. Much to my surprise, the piece sparked more of a debate than originally anticipated, full detail of which I am not privy but it must have been a real humdinger. The Christian is quite free to believe that there is a considerable amount of settled order and inevitable development in the universe. Now, I know this last step will be difficult for many of you to accomplish, since you probably enjoy humiliating left-wingers in heated debates.
The pastor claims that, after his arrival, the church began to experience a period of growth and this ruffled the feathers of some longstanding members.
Does the Village plan to have an electronics store? With the advent of sciences on par with something out of Jurassic Park, we are talking about more than a stray pack of wolves here and there.
" The chances are extremely good that no leftist will come near you, and when conservatives comment upon it, as they surely will, simply hand them a copy of this article.
One such work exemplifying this approach that is both comprehensible to the average reader yet filled with informative detail for those of a more academic bent is The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel.
Much to my surprise, the piece sparked more of a debate than originally anticipated, full detail of which I am not privy but it must have been a real humdinger. Many of our churches, even though they feel they represent the truth, actually are upholding something that is distorted and false.
Immediately following that statement you find yourself saying something like: "Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL Muslim men in that age group are terrorists.
I related that before you can put a cast on an arm with a compound fracture, you first need to stop the bleeding, or the patient will die in spite of your best efforts. Ask me what I think about the mainstream media.
So why was it OK for her to be teaching all this time then all of a sudden her classroom ministrations transfigured into an ecclesiastical outrage that could no longer be countenanced?
To paraphrase an old saying about horses: "you can lead a liberal to truth, but you can't make him think. I am sure some clever chemist could devise some kind of test to determine what kinds of snack foods are being excreted by the eating public.
However, until you've built up a natural immunity to OPCS by following the first three steps, the likelihood is high that you will continue to succumb to its negative influence upon your psyche.
I wonder if the Pastor of First Baptist of Watertown would have the courage to put the smackdown on Dr.
Strobel recreates this process by interviewing the foremost Christian experts in the fields of ancient history, Biblical studies, and even medicine and psychology.
However, until you've built up a natural immunity to OPCS by following the first three steps, the likelihood is high that you will continue to succumb to its negative influence upon your psyche.
Furthermore, a number of American Baptist USA congregations just about endorse homosexuality. If people do not awaken soon, they might very well find their property, their freedom, and even their very children on the menu of the inaugural feast of the New World Order. For if we are to adhere to such an airtight interpretation of Holy Writ, does it not say women are to be keepers at home?
Ridiculous, those of limited perspective might snap.
Strobel accomplishes this by beginning each chapter with an anecdote drawn from his own life.
The only thing we can do is appreciate what we can and to accept that there is a power beyond us. Did you figure that out all by yourself, or did you have to consult a five-year-old first?
Ask me what I think about the mainstream media. Remember, the weakest link defines the integrity of the chain, and we must all work together to assure that the chain of conservatism remains strong for future generations.