gallium-dev

[Gallium-dev] chemical mangy

From: Antoinette Myers
Subject: [Gallium-dev] chemical mangy
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:59:39 +0100

Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. Hope to see you there. Ideally, this would be a small and simple project where ongoing changes are required.
I'm one of the biggest fans of bloggers. It's takes time and effort. Hope to see you there.
I disagree with the "all professional, all the time" blogging approach. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. Some even attribute ESP or other magical powers to the shuffle.
We all have "About" pages on our websites and blogs.
Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. There's little middle ground.
So, I'm hopeful that the recent attention to the topic will prompt you to consider the approach as a way to help define your technology strategy. Old posts are still archived. I like learning more about the personal lives of my favorite bloggers. How many of you have "about" pages that list your last article as being a year or two ago or have an "upcoming presentation" from six months ago?
Coming soon - a new public LexThink conference - watch for details. I like learning more about the personal lives of my favorite bloggers.
They seem that they could be a tool for personal knowledge management.