gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Build failing with --enable-ansi

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Build failing with --enable-ansi
Date: 13 Jan 2003 09:00:22 -0500

Hi Paul!  Yes, I saw this, and it should now be fixed.  You must have
caught the CVS update in between two rapid revisions last night.  My
apologies.

BTW, could either you or Peter elaborate on what is needed for typep,
subtypep, and coerce regarding the recent structure test failures?  I
tried Peter's experimental fix, but it led to a value stack overflow.

Take care,