gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Chasing down a compiler bug

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Chasing down a compiler bug
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:16:48 -0600

Camm --

Unofficially, yes.  But you can corrupt ACL2 that way, so if you are thinking
of ACL2 as a theorem prover, then defining things in raw Lisp is a problem.
(You can also :SET-RAW-MODE T instead of :Q if you want to do arbitrary defuns,
and you'll get a message to that effect.)

But for just hacking around I do :q and then (compile (defun ...)) all the
time.

-- Matt