gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI status?

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ANSI status?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:50:18 -0500

Jeff Dalton wrote:

I wonder is someone could briefly say what is the current status
of the ANSI work.  What's been done, and what remains to be done?

Also, will the CLOS be PCL, or something else?

For the test suite: we're up to the Printer section of the spec.  After
the first pass through the spec, I'll go back and fill in things that were
skipped or skimped on.

After that it's just a small matter of coding. :)

        Paul