gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: CLC post pathnames ...

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: CLC post pathnames ...
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:27:10 +0200

Moin Dennis Decker Jensen,

> I noticed you started looking at pathnames &c.

  pathnames are in beta stage (mostly complete, all ansi tests pass,
  but some bugs will still be uncovered by real applications, and
  windows/mac port is completely missing ;)

> * ANSI issues:
>       physical pathnames (bug #7935; Dennis)
>       logical pathnames and translations (CLC (Dennis) and CLOCC (Chris))
>       load-time-value (Paul)

  did'nt know about bug #7935 - could you mail me bug #7935, please.

  so I could check, if my implementation fixed it on the fly ?

> When I tried to get CLC working with GCL I made the little Bourne
> shell script necessary to get GCL working with CLC, or at least a
> first shot at it.

  load-time-value is still the 'do-nothing' you eMailed me. Take
  a look at http://www.copyleft.de/lisp/common-lisp-bin-gcl.sh

  This might be the reason, of some subtle CLC bugs - so I'll have
  to implemenent load-time-value to fix this bug, also.

  Is there any Debian #bug assigned to Paul's load-time-value request ?

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM