gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: pretty-print error

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: pretty-print error
Date: 14 Dec 2004 08:53:48 -0500

Greetings!  Not a bother at all -- this stack should be allocated
dynamically in the relocatable area.  I'll try to get to it as we
grind through the format/pprint section of the ansi test suite. Alas,
its not the highest priority, and there is so much else to do.  You
know you can set *print-pretty* to nil and get output, right?  Please
advise if this is a major headache for you and we'll see if we can get
to it sooner.

Take care,