gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: compiler changes

From: Paul F. Dietz
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: compiler changes
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:54:50 -0600

Camm Maguire wrote:

OK, fixes addressed at these issues now committed.  Also, enhanced
support for multiple value inlining, floor, ceiling, and truncate
optimization together with range propagation.  Auto-declaration logic
added to multiple-value-bind, and a propagation error in
multiple-value-setq is fixed.   As always, feedback/testing is most
appreciated.  I see no random tester failures nor misc failures nor
standard gcc warnings, but still have unused variable warnings
(mostly) with -Wall.

Ok, I'm not seeing any random tester failures (after 400K iterations
with size parameter 200.)

        Paul