gcl-devel

Re: Branch Version_2_7_0pre

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: Branch Version_2_7_0pre
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:04:19 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your feedback!

The first and third are going in now.  The second appears as a cover for
some deeper unresolved issue.  In particular, the last hunk tries to
avoid alloca corruption on vfork, but I do not see any alloca in the
call chain of this macro.  vfork was an essential performance
enhancement over fork when introduced.  Perhaps we could debug these
issues further?

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org