gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Release of Gnome Commander 1.10.3

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Release of Gnome Commander 1.10.3
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 22:37:03 +0200

Am Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:19:23 +0200 schrieb Michael:

> Uwe,
>
> Congratulations !    \°v°/

Thank you! I hope someone can take advantage of it.

> Huh just yesterday i wondered about gcmd (and if you still got the
> time!)
>
> Many thanks !!

The look-down helped me a bit to find the time coding again in the
evening. And it was actually a good training to migrate these library
dependencies to use gtk now. I understand the code much better.
Hopefully I can use this knowledge for something...

> >  * Fixed issue #34 (Get rid of deprecated libgnome and libgnomeui)
>
> ugh :D

  ^_^

Better late than never. The bug-report was opened more than 10 years ago

Uwe