gdsl-general

[gdsl-general] Fwd: Re: Generic Data Structure Library problem

From: Nicolas Darnis
Subject: [gdsl-general] Fwd: Re: Generic Data Structure Library problem
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:48:57 +0200

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: Re: Generic Data Structure Library problem
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:40:07 +0200
From: Hynek Hanke <address@hidden>
To: Nicolas Darnis <address@hidden>

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 11:24:16AM +0200, Nicolas Darnis wrote:
> please, tell me if its a problem for you to use gdsl_list module
> instead of gdsl_queue. Tell me wy if its a problem for you. Then
> I will decide or not to add gdsl_queue_remove_by_value() function
> even if I think it should not be possible to do this in a queue data
> structure.
>
> Again, thank you for your mail, and be sure I will answer and help
> you to solve your problem as quick as you answered to this mail.

Thank you very much. I have solved the problem for
now by putting the messages I get from queue and
don't want to send directly to synthetiser (they
are paused and waiting for resume) to a diferent data
structure which is ... well, it's still queue, but
implemented as gdsl_list_t as you suggested.

Hovewer, I still feel gdsl_queue_t should have that
function implemented. I will post an email to the
mailing list for gdsl, you are right it's a more
appropiate place.

So thank again for your quick answer,
Hynek

Nicolas Darnis
mailto:address@hidden
work phone: (+33) 05 56 01 98 34
GPG 0x6B794D9E:         051F 3035 0183 A6DD 2701 A773 EE05 821E 6B79 4D9E