gdsl-general

[gdsl-general] Minor patch against gdsl-1.3 to make it compile for OpenB

From: Nedko Arnaudov
Subject: [gdsl-general] Minor patch against gdsl-1.3 to make it compile for OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:23:58 +0200

The attached patch file contains two changes. First is to define `ubyte'
not only for Linux systems but for others too. I made it like this
because I have not found HAVE_OPENBSD. The second change is to check not
only for _SYS_TYPES_H but for _SYS_TYPES_H_ too. sys/types.h in OpenBSD
defines later one. First change is required because gdsl refuses to
compile. Second one is optional and disables warning that `ulong' is
defined both in sys/types.h and gdsl_types.h

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>