gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Re: CtALlwS news

From: Arata Dutil
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Re: CtALlwS news
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:10:13 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.kvoratizalopan.com

be hard put to it. Let us set on them now from both sides, before they
are fully rested! But the Elvenking said: Long will I tarry, ere I
begin this war for gold. The dwarves cannot press us, unless we will, or
do anything that we cannot mark. Let us hope still for something that
will bring reconciliation. Our advantage in numbers will be enough, if
in the end it must come to unhappy blows.