gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Re: your good crdit

From: Marc Nestle
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Re: your good crdit
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:57:29 -0700

D o ea g r H z om y e O n wn n er,

Your c s re i di n t do y esn't mat f ter to us!

If you O e WN l r l ea z l e b st k at l e and wa j nt
I p MM o EDI z ATE c z as o h to s i pe y nd ANY w q ay you lik l e,
or si s mply wi t sh to L h OW s ER your mo u nthly p h ayme u nt t s
by a t k hird or mo j re,
he o re ar x e the d u ea v ls y we ha t ve T u ODA d Y:

$4 u 90 , 00 e 0 a g s lo h w a r s 3 , 6 k 4 %
$3 b 70 , 00 u 0 a m s lo u w a q s 3 , 8 d 9 %
$ c 490 , 00 h 0 a t s lo d w a e s 3 , 1 g 9 %
$2 j 50 , 00 z 0 a g s l c ow a g s 3 , 3 n 4 %
$2 k 00 , 00 c 0 a f s lo h w a y s 3 , 5 t 4 %

Your c p re n di v t doe h sn't matte h r to u d s!

g n et m g atche m d with l q en g de u rs

Marc Nestle , A e ppr e ova q l Ma b na g ge k r