gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] sextett Pickwickia

From: Vilma Wager
Subject: [Gene-discuss] sextett Pickwickia
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 02:38:55 -0700

D m ea s r H m om n e O l wn d er,

Your c f re m di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you O z WN p r s ea b l e d st o at y e and want
I o MME n DI w ATE c z as u h to s r pe e nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L c OW t ER your monthly p f aym r ent x s
by a third or more,
here are the d x ea g ls k we have T r OD a AY:

$ 49 r 0,00 m 0 as lo b w as 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 3 e 70,0 i 00 as lo k w as 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 49 c 0,00 t 0 as l v ow as 3 , 2 b 0 %
$ 25 f 0,0 x 00 as l a ow as 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 20 a 0,00 q 0 as l f ow as 3 , 5 y 5 %

V b is f it o g ur web s z it b e

Vilma Wager , Ap n pr y ov u al M u ana v ge n r

blighter! Let him go!
Not till he says what he means by lots and none at all, said Bert.
I dont want to have me throat cut in me sleep. Hold his toes in the
fire, till he talks!