gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Re: refnance it

From: Santtu Bellah
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:16:39 -0700

D j ea k r H x om z e O h wne i r,

Your c c re r di l t doesn't matter to us!

If you O y VVN r d ea n l e b st x at s e and want I t MM q EDI x ATE c y as k h to s h pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW m ER your monthly pa c yme z nt m s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea f ls u we have T p OD a AY:

$ 49 t 0 , 00 d 0 a q s l y ow a w s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 3 d 70 , 0 e 00 a g s l e ow a r s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 2 y 50 , 00 s 0 a h s lo v w a t s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 s 00 , 00 p 0 a i s lo l w a s s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V c isi p t o q ur web s v it d e

Santtu Bellah , Ap m pr c ov y al M u ana q ge w r

and he poked Mr. Baggins waistcoat most disrespectfully. Little bunny
is getting nice and fat again on bread and honey, he chuckled. Come
and have some more!
So they all went to breakfast with him. Beorn was most jolly for a