gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Tired of your health problems?

From: Inspected I. Messerschmidt
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Tired of your health problems?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:42:01 -0400

You surely like being in your 20s again and also wish if you had tried it.

go to the site

I wanted a better glimpse of the boss. Cassi must have been expecting a warmer welcome because he stood first on one foot and then another and mumbled something which neither of us heard. The messenger woke me from a deep sleep, turning on the light and handing me the slip of paper. President Ferraro had his gun out and was staring at it grimly. He wasnt at his usual post, which was optimistic; at least he was making the rounds and keeping an eye on things. This one has receptors on the hull. But the first few drinks numbed and after that we enjoyed the tripuntil we tied up at a fish-smelling dock outside the city. Interplanet credit was almost nonexistent in this system, so the customs men were used to seeing a lot of cash go back and forth.