gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] walking stick coup d'etat

From: Rosalie Parks
Subject: [Gene-discuss] walking stick coup d'etat
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:22:03 -0600

I'm posting her shots again - I'll be doing black and white conversions from the color shots, since she originally asked for that. You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing. Most of these sessions don't show up here in the Archive, since the clients wish to keep the shots to themselves. Legends of America features articles from the Haunted Inn in Springfield, Illinois to the Georgian Hotel in Santa Monica and everything in between. In this series, rope work provided by San Francisco's infamous fetish diva Midori. In person, she's sweet and shy, but get her in a vinyl dress and handcuffs, and its a different story.
This new book takes a fresh approach to dealing with control and anger management issues. This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio. The photos with much brighter light and harder shadows were done against a bare wall near the windows of the studio, after we'd finished with the canvas session. Discuss it with your children.
Also, it will evidently be broadcast several times over the month of April - will try to get the exact air dates shortly.
You'll notice the rope work here, done by yours truly, lacks the intricacy and sophistication found in my more recent collaborations with Midori.
This acclaimed film is expected to be a sellout by members of the local media and the Italian American community.
This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see. Why do schools use the SSAT. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer. If you're a member there, you can read the interview and see the photos; although most of the work has been shown on my own site at one time or another.
During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.
Why do schools use the SSAT.
You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing.
She's returned to the studio quite a lot since then - I believe this is her fourth session.
These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films. Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale. This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup.
As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens. You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing. For those of you who are not members, joining will never be as cheap as it is right now.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see. Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer.
Did you know that you could be legally liable if you offer alcohol or. In this series, rope work provided by San Francisco's infamous fetish diva Midori.
The galleries of Tiana going up today are from my Oakland studio, but will also appear on the new site.
Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer. This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup.
When I first met her she looked like she'd just finished a softball game, and she had a cute awkward way about her that sharply contrasts with some of the slick Hollywood nudes I've learned to hate. This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site.