gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Sample Pack

From: Readiest K. Talmud
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Sample Pack
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:49:46 -0500

visit us

Even time to be a little philosophical. It was a wonder he hadnt hit anyone yet. I heard him murmur something about the servants and fumble for the switch. And my Angel wanted me to interpose my frail flesh between her and the killers. He was lining up some blackmail just in case. She was on my mind tonight with a vengeance. This was more like it. I had been handed my long-awaited assignment.