gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] silt

From: Viola Johns
Subject: [Gene-discuss] silt
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:24:46 +0900

The memories you make. Even in the city, things seem to quiet down.
I can remember being a kid and going with my folks. And he was just a baby. In a world where our kids kill? My best friend bought me an answer last night. People I know seem to believe that the heart of humanity is basically good. The Orkin man fargin killed my iguana, how do you like that?
Crisp Italian bread, tomatoes, capers, olive oil, oregano and parmesean cheese. Stars are everywhere. Stars are everywhere.
That light from eons ago is probably still going to be there tomorrow, the next day, and so on. This will be immediately made known to me and henceforth corrected by some Michigander who happens by here.
That light from eons ago is probably still going to be there tomorrow, the next day, and so on.
They are not easy to care for, and can be hell to manage.
Whoever the hell Chingy is. About what they like.
That thing up there, man? Dude, you know I am to be spritzed liberally three times a day. The single issue that keeps me from enjoying RSS is the detachment of it.
Especially not myself.
A cool two hundred and fifty bucks for a unit the same BTU and size as a fifty dollar traditional unit. But I suppose the last thing I should be doing is lamenting everything until I become as depressed as ever.
Not to mention I moved to Fort Lauderdale. Hell, the only things that matter. That thing up there, man? Hell, we all do, man.
It ran better this morning than it has since I got it. But you gotta keep making that foward progress, brother.
I no longer struggle with the things I did before!
Prey which happened to be a rat weighing in, I swear, at a pound and a half. He molested the girls, then shot and killed one of them, before killing himself. And the misery of it all just kind of washed away. I also played the fool for a girl or two there. And he was just a baby. A look on the thermometer as I passed by the bank in town stated a brisk fifty-five degrees. You can hear things better.
Even in the city, things seem to quiet down.