gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Dear Customer

From: Rebecca Hare
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Dear Customer
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 04:31:58 -0400

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://hamptonmall.com

Geoffrey had been chiming in his own memories of the adventure, wholly in the
grip of his grief by then, and he cursed that grief how, because to him (and to
Ian as well, he supposed), Shinny had barely been there.
If Misery Chastain had been a real person, he knew he might very well have been
called upon "to aid the police in their inquiries", as the euphemism went.
Yet another part, failing now, near-comatose itself, went wailing off into the
darkness: A hundred and ninety thousand words!