gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] differ

From: Bobby Browning
Subject: [Gene-discuss] differ
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:37:50 -0000

The galleries of Tiana going up today are from my Oakland studio, but will also appear on the new site. In person, she's sweet and shy, but get her in a vinyl dress and handcuffs, and its a different story. Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size. She's returned to the studio quite a lot since then - I believe this is her fourth session.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images posted on ths site.
These are the images that are currently available for cell phones. When I first met her she looked like she'd just finished a softball game, and she had a cute awkward way about her that sharply contrasts with some of the slick Hollywood nudes I've learned to hate.
I'm working on a customized tripod solution, so I'm sure you'll see more of this theme in the future. Also, I'm making some changes to the gallery presentations - let me know what you think. We shot almost non-stop in studios and apartments in both cities, stills and video, and I'm finally able to post some of the samples here.
In person, she's sweet and shy, but get her in a vinyl dress and handcuffs, and its a different story. However, even now, I don't think I would outsource the exquisite task of wrapping up that particular body. I don't often ask complete strangers to pose for me, but in this case I made an exception.
We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries.
I love the way it frames the model, making it almost appear she's hanging on the wall.
The sessions with Kristin, Calico and Tiana were done with the same studio lights, but then processed with different adjustment settings. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries. If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague. As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens. I say that without embarassment, since I was just a kid at the time. These are the images that are currently available for cell phones.
If you're a member there, you can read the interview and see the photos; although most of the work has been shown on my own site at one time or another. Some of these girls are just beginning their careers, and I suspect you'll be seeing them on other sites, or in magazines before too long.
If you're a member there, you can read the interview and see the photos; although most of the work has been shown on my own site at one time or another. Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size.