gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] insomnia

From: Vivian Warner
Subject: [Gene-discuss] insomnia
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:34:06 +0200

Effort just to breathe in. Next thing you know, you come home, only to find it a mess with dishes overflowing in the sink, and the dishes make you cry.
Spaghetti straps; deep V neckline.
If they do end up dating, then rest assured, you can bet that I will not want to spend much time with them. yanno, having them feel bad about not calling you to begin with and getting a pity invite. i deletedd all my old entries cuuz they were gay and stupidd.
I dont think theres any need to be rushing around today. Great for day or night!
This key credit number can determine your house payment, your insurance rates, even your next job, yet you have to pay to see it. And you would be right.
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Is This Love?
i may not be your typical girl, but yes.
Kinda feels like an elephant is sitting onto of my chest.
The conversation continued something like this . Nothing seems to be getting better.
my friends and family are fabulous. This makes them pretty easy to dismiss. Every few steps, I look over my shoulder as I walk, to see what the guy is doing.
Okay, so what do you do when your best friend comes clean and tells you that you that she may like the said friend. Ahh, it was an incoming telephone call. I glance back and I see Mr. Great for day or night!
All those other pedestrians.
Socialite Boots This socialite style will have you feeling rich and famous in no time!
So sayeth Morgan, upon being asked by me to bring quarters home. I just want to relax. Breathing itself is making me tired. And you would be right.