gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Investment Strategy

From: Kilter O. Yuri
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Investment Strategy
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:37:14 -0700

Are you looking for a simple investment strategy that beats more than 90% of
all mutual funds and investment newsletters?

It takes as little as 15 minutes a month to get these results using the Vega
Stock Forecast

The Vega Stock Forecast is a stock research report that is published on this
website around the 10th of each month. Each month, our computer models use
artificial intelligence technologies and fundamental data to analyze the market
from the top-down. We present two investment systems, one using mutual funds,
and one using stocks.

For every $10,000 invested on January 10, 1992, our smart computer's stock
picks would have given you $126,458 by October 10, 2006 versus only $32,275 if
you had been invested in the S&P 500 stock index.

You could be 50% richer or 50% poorer by next year depending on which stock
market industries you invest in.

Our methods help you to find the best industries.

Read more at http://huitinkdesunkils.com/?UNDLTFVlddURhVW0BXQEJBc1paX1VdQRteQFQ=