gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Worry about your erection?

From: Holt R. Sifter
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Worry about your erection?
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 04:47:50 -0600

Do you have any problem in getting erection? Is age taking its toll on you?

visit us

All the girls had had food poisoning, a regular epidemic it seemed. I was joining the ranks of society again. When the door opened under my hand I fell through before I realized what had happened. He broke down again, shaking with laughter. Poor Angelina. We had passed some women and bent a knee, and Kurt had volunteered the advice that they were the wives of two of the other officers. His little physical vices began to add up, and one day the whole thing came to a head. What could I say?His voice was quieter, more sympathetic.