gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Medications that you need.

From: George Kemp
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Medications that you need.
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:05:40 -0060

Hello!

You want to be healthy but don't have enough money? You want to buy medications and save up to 80%?

We give you this opportunity! MyCanadianPharmacy drug store presents High-Quality medications at extremely low prices. Now there is no need to visit your doctor and local drug store.

Everything you need to recover your health you can find here:
http://stallchisel.com

We guarantee confidential and secure purchase. We are certified by VISA.

With best regards,
Dr George Kemp.