gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Tonia Butts
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:47:30 +0000

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

You need to buy lots of meds, but you don't want to pay a good deal of money? Do you want to save your money and get high-quality medications? I bet you do!

The only place you can find any high-quality meds at lowest prices is MyCanadianPharmacy store. The same pills you can find at United States drug store but here you'll pay less.

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

We recommend on-line drug store called MyCanadianPharmacy store:
http://ogdrbr.rethejuice.com/?61097025

With best regards,
Dr Tonia Butts