gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] cvs/ directory name

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] cvs/ directory name
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:59:28 -0600

SPISSER REINHARD wrote:
Hi,
I'm about to change the name of the cvs/ directory. We can still call it cvsgui/, but since people is interested in developing interfaces for other versioning systems, another name might be more adequate. I suggest vcsgui/. Other ideas?

Can you explain in more detail what you are talking about doing? If we are setting up a system to support multiple SCM tools, we should have a plan and an object structure defined. This is pretty important that we do it correctly.

This may be an opportunity to try out the plugin architecture as well, assuming you can figure out how to support stats using the plugins system.

Tim