gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] pre9 and debconf

From: Jim Nutt
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] pre9 and debconf
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:21:09 -0800

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:39:21 +0100
Roland Mas <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jim Nutt (2003-01-23 15:04:51 -0800) :
>
> > I'm trying to install pre9 on a woody system and am getting a
> > complaint about debconf not being version 1.2.9 or better. Is that
> > version necessary or will it work with 1.0.32?
>
>   Hi Jim,
>
>   To be perfectly honest, 1.2.9 is not really mandatory.  But don't
> take it as good news, because the required version is 1.2.0, which
> isn't in Woody either.  The reason is:

Well.. I must say that I changed the control file, rebuilt the packages and
installed them and they work just dandy with 1.0.32. It may just be
coincidence, but I've not had any issues at all.. At least that I can lay at
debconf's feet.

--
jim nutt

home:   address@hidden          jabber: address@hidden