gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Patches-241 ] I have udated the cvs.php script

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Patches-241 ] I have udated the cvs.php script
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:13:47 -0600

You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106&aid=241&group_id=1

Category: CVS
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I change the code to look like the coding standards,
and have added comments.  However I think I was asked
to change the require_once for the database and
local.inc, but I can't find the example I was told to read.

Also there is still no anonymous cvs support because I
don't 100% understand it, but at least group ownership
is correct and it also sets up the repository by doing
cvs init, so we only have it happen one time, unless
the repository is moved then it is recreated.