gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-248 ] adding skill with title but no descr

From: noreply
Subject: [Gforge-devel] [ gforge-Bugs-248 ] adding skill with title but no description: confusing and incomplete error message
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:53:21 -0600

Bugs item #248, was opened at 2003-03-10 08:53
You can respond by visiting:
http://gforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=248&group_id=1

Category: Account Maintenance
Group: None
error message

Initial Comment:
In "My Page" "My Account" "Add Skills" I add a skill.
I enter "C++" (or anything) in the Title box, but
leave the description empty.
I click "Submit".

I use the GForge default theme.

The resulting error message is:

required information missing (something like that)

and below it (thats confusing)

Skill$1 successfully updated.

Also the page switched from My Page to Project
Openings.