gforth

Re: [gforth] List strangeness

From: Anton Ertl
Subject: Re: [gforth] List strangeness
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:15:12 +0100

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 05:32:00PM -0800, Dennis Ruffer wrote:
> Now that you mention it, I don't get my sends either and mine is also set to
> yes.

Both of you use gmail addresses.  My first guess would be that the
emails are filtered out as spam.  Spammers sometimes use the
recipient's Name and email address, so a spam filter could see this as
an indication of spam (maybe in conjunction with some other things
that are not sufficient in themselves).

- anton