gforth

Re: [gforth] After updating to Emacs 24.3, "Source file `/usr/local/shar

From: Don Winiecki
Subject: Re: [gforth] After updating to Emacs 24.3, "Source file `/usr/local/share/emacs/site-list/gforth.el' newer than byte-compiled file"
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:05:56 -0600

Okay. Because I'm in motion right now, I'll have to look up where that file goes.

Funny thing though, I get the desired effect with the following in Emacs -- isn't this from gforth.el?

M-x run-forth

_don

Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Dept of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
Telephone: (+01) 208 426 1899