gforth

Re: [gforth] Suitable terminal for Windows

From: Dennis Ruffer
Subject: Re: [gforth] Suitable terminal for Windows
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 08:41:53 -0700

The copy paste functionality hasn’t changed between Win7 and Win10. I can’t remember when/if it’s ever changed. However, marking with the mouse seems to be a newer enhancement. You just have to watch that you don’t click the mouse and expect it to continue displaying output. Hit Enter to finish the copy and display the queued output or Esc to cancel the copy.

DaR