gforth

Re: [gforth] An odd error

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] An odd error
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:27:29 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018, 12:53:03 CEST schrieb Andrew Haley:
> Is this expected?  Do you want me to complete a bug report?

Shouldn't work that way.  The question is whether we actually want COLD to
work from the interpreter, and how far it should go.

I moved the offending hook in 'COLD to BOOT, because it can only be called
once for an image, and actually already is in the kernel — no need to use a
plugin mechanism for it.  The other hooks in 'COLD can be called several
times, though one of them allocates a new structure in the dictionary on every
call.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o id: kQusJzA;address@hidden(dQ*