gforth

getting up forth on samsung 7lite android tablet: .config/gforthrc ???

From: etienne delacroix
Subject: getting up forth on samsung 7lite android tablet: .config/gforthrc ???
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:32:15 +0100

after install in the Forth app on my samsung A7 lite android tablet I have
difficulties matching the  indicated repertory
    /sdcard/gforth/site-forth/

on my tablet. the forth app. is installed at
 /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/gnu.forth/files

in there there are two folders. arm64. and gforth

that forth repertory has  4 folders in it
    arm64.     current.   home    and    site-forth

in site forth.  I find the start.fs.  file that seems to be executed on
startup....

where should I put some. .gforthrc.  or gforthrc. file so that forth loads
my custom commands when it boots?

    regards
  etienne delacroix