ghm-discuss

Re: Cancelling GHM 2020 (Hamburg) !?

From: Matthias Prinz
Subject: Re: Cancelling GHM 2020 (Hamburg) !?
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:54:12 +0200

Hi,

I was looking forward to Hamburg, even planned a trip to the
north with my wife. But it is as is is.

Am Samstag, den 13.06.2020, 19:15 +0200 schrieb Tim Rühsen:

> The main idea of GHM is to meet in person and a virtual meeting just
> can't replace that. BUT... I recently talked with Darshit Shah and he
> is
> preparing a video chat platform for GNU (no deadline yet). That would
> allow us to virtually meet at will, e.g. to have a
> coffee|beer|whatever
> and talk. When the time comes, Darshit will let us know.

I would have submitted a speech about our new project, which
includes, among other free-software features, a video chat platform. :)

We could use this for GNU/GHM. I would be happy if there is
interest and we could try this out any time.

Greetings,
--
Matthias