ghm-discuss

GHM 2022: please send me your presentation slides / files for publishing

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: GHM 2022: please send me your presentation slides / files for publishing
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 12:21:14 +0200

Hello.

GHM 2022 took place one week ago.  A write-up about it will follow.

I have updated the web site https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2022/ , and am quite
happy about it.  What is missing is a copy of everybody's presentation
slides and video recordings.

José and I will handle video recordings, and I am already in contact
with the audio-video GNU volunteers about that.  What I am missing in
the case of almost all of you is a copy of your presentation slides.

I already have slides for:
* myself;
* Ege;
* Onur.

If you gave a talk, I would like to publish a copy of your presentations
slides plus any other files you wanted.

Please send me a copy of your slides along with a copyright / license
notice.  I would suggest a Creative Commons license, but of course you
are free to choose.
I am publishing my own slides under CC BY-SA:
  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

About non-slide files I have:
* audio files from Tobias.
I think Christopher has some more.

Thank you again for participating.

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  https://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".