glibc-bsd-hackers

[Glibc-bsd-hackers] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [Glibc-bsd-hackers] LOTTO.NL
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 02:00:27 -0600

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Nether<SPAN>lands.
(Lotto a</SPAN>ffiliate with Sub<SPAN>scr</SPAN>iber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform y<FONT color=#202249>o</FONT>u of the result of the
Lotto NL Winners Internatio<B>na</B>l programs held on the 20th, Feb, 2006.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 009032281<FONT
color=#3199db>0</FONT>0 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was firs<SPAN>t in the 2ndclass of
the draws. Y</SPAN>ou are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because
of <I>m</I>ix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your money<FONT
face=Tahoma> </FONT>(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our
accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
<SPAN>loss o</SPAN>f your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised
to adhere to these instructions to fores<I>ta</I>ll the abuse of this
progr<STRONG>a</STRONG>m by other participants. It's important to note that
this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an inter<SPAN>net
ballot system fro</SPAN>m 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses -
the draws are conducted around the world<B>
</B> through our internet based ballot <EM>s</EM>ystem. The promotion is
sponsored and promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate you once again.<S> </S>We hope
you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning i<EM>s</EM> €85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not
later than 20 days. After this dat<STRONG>e </STRONG>all unclaimed cash prize
will be forfeited and included in the next sweepsta<B>ke</B>.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal
and winning numbers in all correspondenc<I>e</I> with us. Congratulations once
again from all members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for bein<SPAN>g par</SPAN>t of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly c<U>o</U>ntact our Paying Bank
<SPAN>
Send them the following informati</SPAN>on’s:
(i)  Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning n<SPAN>umbers
(v) Quote amount </SPAN>won.
Contact person: Mr. John<FONT color=#c6d9ae> k</FONT>ane
E-mail: address@hidden
Tel:  +31 643 178 404

Congratulations onc<SPAN>e again.
Yours in service,