glms-hackers

Re: [Glms-hackers] address@hidden: GLMS + Ofset + event during Fosdem]

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Glms-hackers] address@hidden: GLMS + Ofset + event during Fosdem]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:59:20 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

We (glms-hackers) finaly found the time to meet each other and
discussed your proposition.

Geert Vernaeve and me would surely be able to give a little talk at
Fosdem.  Max 30 minutes, because we could't talk about it more.

We haven't talked about coorporation, because we forgot to talk about
it :)

Kind regards,
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
Schamper sysadmin           http://www.schamper.ugent.be
GNU/Linux user and Savannah hacker http://savannah.gnu.org
Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not
heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no
brains.
 - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)