glms-hackers

[Glms-hackers] Very Urgent

From: john savimbi.jr
Subject: [Glms-hackers] Very Urgent
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:58:17 +0700

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is
 Capt. John Savimbi jr, I am
 in the Engineering military unit here in Luanda Angola,we have about $10
 Million US dollars that
 we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner
 someone we can trust.
 It is legal money.

 But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
 directly using diplomatic
 courier service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once
the
 funds get to you,
 you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is
 to find a safe place where
 the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are
 interested I will furnish you with more
 details. But the whole  process is simple and we must keep a low profile
at
 all times.
 Please reply me to this alternative e-mail address: (
address@hidden ). And please immediately
 send to me the following for the shipment arrangement with the courier
 agent:

 2. Delivery Address      (Home or office Address)......................

 3. Your phone number  to reach you .......................

 Waiting for your urgent response.

 Regards,

 Capt. John Savimbi.jr